Monday, July 12, 2010

Starting Family blog


Hey Y'all!! We thought it was about time to update people on our lives since everyone says we are hard to get a hold of. I don't see it but I guess that is just me.

Kayson is 7 months old already!! Can you believe it? He has two teeth, sits by himself, and eats pretty much anything. :O) He loves food. We are currently teaching him to be soft when touching peoples hair and the dogs and some sign language to better understand each other like more, all done, eat, drink, cracker. It is fun. I cannot believe how fast he is growing!!! He is a constant joy in our lives!!
My good friend David Standley passed away a week and a half ago. It saddens me that I cannot attend his funeral tomorrow. We love you David. I hope you have found the peace you were searching so long for. Money is too tight for us to be with his family and friends, but I did write to his mom and tell her some of David's and I's happy memories. He always kept us smiling. :O) Just a quick memory to make those who knew David smile:
On our way to Pineview Dam after graduating, David and I spotted a cowboy hat on the side of the road. We pulled over and he ran a mile back to get it. He is so goofy!!! I wonder where that hat is today. :O)
Anyway I hope to update this often to keep far away family and friends updated. We love you all!!!
Kalin Kelley and Kayson

1 comment:

  1. He was always so helpful and insightful! he always gave the best advice and could handle anything! I miss him so much! I wish I would have gotten to know him better. I didn't get to go to school with him or anything cause I moved before he came back to school. I'll miss his smiling face and how smart he was! my mom was telling me yesterday that she remembers him talking to my dad about airplanes and his love for them. He knew more than my dad did about them and my dad had his pilots license! He was always so smart and fun to be around. I still can't believe he's gone :(

    ReplyDelete